What you need to know
The Republic of Good Hope was declared on the 24 December 2010 as a debt free, moneyless republic. The purpose of the republic is to
encourage a more enlightened form of governance through the use of technology and to develop tools that will assist and empower the
people in order to take a stand for fundamental apolitical human rights.
As a people of the republic, you are invited to join like minded people in our quest to ensure that the world is free from human rights violators. To achieve this we as a community are committed to building the tools required in order to preserve the rights of all people.
You determine which rights you wish to champion, and the members in their individual discretion will assist you where possible in your cause.
Members have expressed that the following rights should be primary to the societies cause:
Freedom from Slavery
Freedom of Association
Freedom of Movement
The primary cause is to rid the world of financial slavery imposed through modern day debt systems, which is believed to be responsible for dispossessing billions of people. This is in accordance with principle VI of the Nuremberg Principles. It is believed that no charter, constitution or treaty of any kind condones slavery in any form. We therefore believe that any government that requires a people the use of debt currency is in contempt of the spirit of the law and the wishes of the people, being contrary to reason and rule of law.
Based on the above premise, the collective goal for a people is to:
- Build services that remove the necessity to be bound to debt systems
- Empower recognision of responsibility in upholding the rule of law
- Acknowledge the responsibility to each other and the world around us
- Encourage governments to uphold their own internal laws
- Recognize their responsibility in collectively upholding our rights to be free from slavery
We do this unashamedly as a people committed to making a profound difference in our world.
The Republic of Good Hope has chosen to report Human Rights violators to the UN Office of the high commission.
As part of our mandate, we strive to build the tools to exercise and maintain fundamental human rights.
We maintain a database recording anyone who has been reported as a Human Rights violator interfering with peoples rights, as reported to the high commission.
Latest human rights violators
The following lists Governments, Corporations, and individuals who have violated the freedoms of a people.
|Geography||right violated||By whom|
Nothing to report
The following services are provided at no cost by the members of the republic:
IDENTITY RGH ID DOCUMENT
The RGH offers a common identity document.Read more
PASSPORT TRAVEL DOCUMENT
The RGH offers a passport styled travel document.Read more
BIRTH DOCUMENT RECORD OF BIRTH
We record the nativity of your offspring and issue related certificates.Read more
MARRIAGE DOCUMENTS RECORD YOUR UNION
Unions may be recorded and related documents are made available.Read more
COMPANY REGISTRAR A LEGAL STRUCTURE
Easy to create and manage.Read more
ALTERNATIVE MONEY DEBT & INTEREST FREE
Decentralised money systems free from usury and managed responsibly.Read more
CONVEYANCE AUTOMOBILE RECORDS
Members are free to record their private conveyance and other property with the society.Read more
REPORTING TOOLS REPORT VIOLATORS
We provide tools and processes for you to report Human Rights violators.Read more
Note, all services are provided as is and without warranties by members of the society to members of the society. Due to the global nature of the society it is the members discretion as to what services they choose to use and the risk associated to that use.
WHY JOIN THE REPUBLIC OF GOOD HOPE?
By joining the republic you have an opportunity to make a difference in the world today.
- Guided by the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights our primary role is to report violators of human rights and to take the necessary legal action against them. Offenders are reported to the UN offices of the High Commission, for human rights (OHCHR) as well as having a record in our database.
- Members of the human rights council are committed to being accountable and answerable to any human rights violations reported to the OHCR. We as a people are responsible for ensuring that the rights of all people are preserved and that equality is maintained in our world today.
- Remember this: The law does not serve to protect those that slumber on their rights. You are responsible for holding fast to what you know to be right... no one else will do this for you.
Join us today in order to build a better tomorrow.JOIN NOW